The airport was built by the Coast Guard in 1946 and is located on SR105 five miles west of Raymond. It features an asphalt paved, 3000’, 52’-wide general aviation service runway on an East-West orientation with rotating beacon and radio-activated runway lights. Hanger space is available, along with tie-downs for five aircraft, and a pilot ready room with phone and rest room. The Port is currently expanding the area available for hangars.
The Port owns approximately 332 acres of diked land. The runway and taxiway has been recently upgraded with a 2 inch asphalt overlay.
|Water||City of South Bend (No Fire Capacity)|
|Power||Pacific County PUD #2|
The Port is currently developing an area north of the taxiway for additional hangar space. Vacant land adjacent to the runway and entrance road is adequate to provide space to accommodate new development. Light industrial uses will be prioritized.
The airport currently hosts several airplane related recreational events.
|Camenzind Farms Inc.||Cattle Grazing|